Monday, July 12, 2010

Can't time stand still?

So it's been a while! Life always has a way of continuing on without me blogging it's weird! Someone should really do something about that.

Well I have had tons of fun working and playing the past few months. I got to see almost the whole family in May, which is rare. I visited Washington in April which was AMA-ZA-ZING!

Summer got off to a late start here...lots of rain, which I'm ok with! It snowed in late May which was depressing for me but now we are up to 95 Degree days! I'm still serving and it's paying the bills.

I've been marathon training running at least 30 miles a week for the past month...well last week I got sick so I only did 10 miles total all week. I really want to run the full or half (depending on how I'm doing) marathon in Bellingham on September 25th :) So we'll see right now I can do 9 miles in about 80 minutes without stopping. So that's a highlight for me.

I live in a new apartment with two new roommates. They are great and I enjoy them but I'm not really around them cause I'm at work most of the time. Kristyn got married that was a huge relief now that all the wedding stuff is done :) I enjoy my new ward a lot! They are so friendly and sweet. It's the first ward in a while I actually look forward to going because of the company and not the spirit...BUT the spirit there is great too :)

Anywho I'm running off to work and I'm sorry there aren't pictures I will put some up soon. I will also blog in more detail when I get a second. So I hope you're all doing well! :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well!

    -Pierce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chyla,
    So good to see you are doing well. We enjoyed your visit so very much. We are so proud of you and all the hard work you are doing to keep your life in order. We love you,
    Mom Walker

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhh I so want to run the marathon with you!

    ReplyDelete