Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear Mom & Dad,

I LOVE YOU! It's Valentines Day and most people think it's only to celebrate with people you're in love with aka significant other. They are wrong. I got home tonight and was reminded how loved I really am. I worked all day then went to the gym really late, then ran to the store so I could get a few things before tomorrow so I didn't have to shop on Sunday. I've been really distracted this week kinda dreading it actually because I have to work right when church is and Church has been the highlight of my weeks lately.
I started putting eggs away and such and I notice on the counter a package and it's addressed to me! :) :) I was so excited to get a package!!!! I got all rambunctious and showed it off to my roommates before opening it! Inside were baking goods! Which EXCITED me even more!!!!!!!!! I danced around the house saying my parents love me, I don't need a Valentine I have AMAZING parents! So I just wanted to share with all of you how awesome my parents really are (even if they technically don't share the same DNA). Mom & Dad thank you for my package I know the love and care that comes with it and I can't say it replaced the spirit of Church but it gave me a piece of your spirits and I know how Christ like you two are and what an example you are to me so it means a lot! I LOVE YOU!!!
***Side Note: To those of you who did not get Valentines Gifts from your parents it does not mean they love you any less! I just have really good parents! :P

5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Chyla! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! Happy Valentine's Day Chyla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that it made your day. I love you.
    Mama Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe... I love all of you guys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, I have a job prospect if you are interested call or text me for details, in Boise....? BUt, anyway, thought you would be perfect for it....

    ReplyDelete